Sunday, May 20, 2007

Space Invaders


I don't know what that last post was all about. I don't really care what Time Out puts on the cover.

What I do care about, however, is the growing number of strangers shoving into me on the street. A big fat elbow here, a smack with giant bag, the generous shoulder. I'm going to start a campaign called STOP SHOVING ME.

Did you know everyone has a personal scent circle? It's true. Look it up because I don't have time to explain it to you. Everyone also has a designated personal space. Watch Dirty Dancing if you don't know what I mean.

Remember that game Space Invaders? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Get the hell out of my space, you invader.

That is what I will begin to scream when shoved into without apology.

Get the hell out of my space, you invader.

That's pretty powerful. You better pray you don't hear it from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment