Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fighting Crime, One Scumbag at a Time


If you haven't picked up on it by now, I am Super. Not so much of a big reveal.

Anyway, today I let my Super out in public. I donned the red sparkled cape, knee-high white boots, glowing ring. It was breathtaking. I stole breaths like a villain, except for the fact that I am pure of heart and light of step.

My fellow Super snapped some excellent photos of me in action poses: mid-flight, hanging out with another Super, just generally being awesome. Obviously I can't share them with you for we both know You cannot be trusted. Pity. You should work on that.

It was a slow day for fighting crime though. I've included the "Scumbag" reference for frivolity only. My Creator Pater used to say I lived in "Scumbag City." Clearly I moved here for that reason.

I highly recommend you invest in a cape and some kick-ass boots.

Super is as Super does. You can dream, can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment