Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Television

It is a rare evening when I am master and commander of the television. Not much interests me on the television, other than the WB11 Morning News and the occasional video hits classic. And now that Steve Irwin is passed, I don't hold out much hope for the future of the television.

There was a glimmer in that otherwise bleak future this evening. I happened upon two back-to-back episodes of the Scrubs. When I tell you, I laughed out loud several times...well, I've just told you. And there you have it. That shit is funny. All of it. How is it stuck on Wednesday nights? Is Brandon Tartikoff still the head of NBC? Do I need to write a letter to someone? Because I most assuredly will.

Like I said, I don't forsee a bright path ahead for the television unless the Scrubs stays on the air. If it gets cancelled I may cry and that would be unpleasant. For everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment