Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Curb your enthusiasm.


Now this is a very funny show. No argument there. But it's also an affliction. I know this.

I am a member and president of too much enthusiasm.

There is no known cure. Only constant reminders to "Curb your enthusiasm," "Calm down," "You are a spaz," "There's no dancing in here." Although I appreciate the constructive criticism, I'd like to point out that enthusiasm is appreciated in other cultures, in faraway places, distant lands, populated by easily excitable folk. I should move there.

In the meantime, I reject this curbature on my enthusiasm. I can't help it. I'm a victim. It's genetics.

Please send your donations to: Shiny Penny, Curb Your Enthusiasm Fight For a Cure.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. You know I am a big fan of your enthusiasm and I will not donate anything to curb or cure it. Keep your enthusisasm. You be just the way you are!!

    ReplyDelete