Sunday, October 01, 2006

These boots were made for sex walking.

It's true. I do possess secret stores of knowledge where sex workers are concerned. I know, for instance, that there is a Whores Congress held annually in Amsterdam. I know that sex workers in Amsterdam have to pay taxes but are not entitled to benefits of any kind. (This was the case 8 years ago; things may have since changed.) I did in fact read the book "Sex Workers". I recommend it.

Why, you wonder, do I know all of these fascinating bits about sex workers? That's highly confidential and you can't be trusted.

So I stumbled across this site about sex workers the other day: http://theaphroditeproject.tv/

These Aphrodite folks have designed some zany shoes for sex workers. These platforms have video, GPS, music players, an alarm, one-button access to 911, hidden compartments, and data on the sex worker.

This is like super sex worker gear.

Unfortunately these shoes are not yet for sale because I would have a pair already even though I'm not a sex worker.

1 comment:

  1. I won't allow it! unless they look good on you of course.

    ReplyDelete