Wednesday, October 18, 2006

SICK III: The Anger


I can't seem to shake this sickness. It has taken over not only my body but my personality and replaced my normally sunny disposition with unbridled anger.

In addition to my ill temperment, I've become accident prone. I'm currently nursing Night of the Living Dead finger and some unexplained bruises on the left leg. If something doesn't give soon, I'm going to seriously lose it. I came real close today to screaming. A real scream, coupled with throwing of objects, ripping of cushions, and just generally tearing things up in a wholly uncivilized manner. I envisioned this scenario and it made me smile. I refrained from unleashing the wrath out of some small manner of decency I seem to be holding onto for dear life.

I don't have anything positive or uplifting or engaging to say. I don't care what you have to say either. I'm still sick after two weeks and I'm really fucking pissed off about it.

1 comment:

  1. No comment then .... nope, none ... nothing ... no comment at all .... zip .... nada.

    ReplyDelete