Thursday, October 26, 2006

Curses!

Why must it be so difficult to shop at places called Circuit City and Best Buy?

Yes, I'm female but I probably know more about technology than you ever will so shut it.

I just can't grasp why these vast spaces that appear to hold so much stuff actually are filled with nothing that I want nor will ever need. I looked on your little website, Circuit City, and yet your store has a whole lot of nothing. I asked your staff, Best Buy, but they were dumbfounded by my recitation of serial numbers. And people wonder why people like me shop online?

I resolve to avoid the human experience from this point forward in regards to any and all matters relating to the purchase of technology. Because no one knows shit. And when I asked for a recommendation, I got bupkiss. (I didn't need your recommendation anyway; I was just being polite.)

Hey, I don't fault the folks who work at Circuit City and Best Buy. I'm sure there are some good eggs in there but they should really reconsider who they put in the direct line of fire. Your frontlines are weak.

You may have guessed I came home empty-handed, which is most unfortunate and highly annoying. I will be shopping online to complete my technology purchase but not from Circuit City nor Best Buy.

This concludes this test of human interaction. Please leave me alone now.

1 comment:

  1. You can come out here to Super Target, they are very helpful. They may show you the wrong thing, but they'll try.

    ReplyDelete