Monday, October 23, 2006

You know what's interesting?

Watching five-hour marathons of "Laguna Beach". Now that's interesting. Awful, but interesting.

Watching someone saw into a meatball the size of a giant baby's head. Now that's interesting.

Ordering coffee in the old-school way and sticking to the lingo:
ME: "I'd like a medium."
NOT ME: "A grande?"
ME: "No, a medium."
NOT ME: "Right, a grande?"
ME: "No, a medium."

Applying hand sanitizer after you've shook a stranger's hand. The look of horror is interesting enough to fill pages.

Arguing about the use of commas, especially when you know you're wrong but you just refuse to give in. Insulting your adversary becomes very necessary in these situations.

Seeing someone else's point of view. Case in point:
NOT ME: "I think your open lip sore is sexy."
ME: "You have drunk too much of the Kool-Aid."
NOT ME: "No really. I think bloody, crusted lesions are attractive."
ME: "I fear for you sometimes."

Picking scabs can be very interesting. Highly unrecommended, but nonetheless interesting. The texture alone is worth the pick.

These are just some of the many many interesting things I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure your list is as provocative.

1 comment: