Saturday, September 16, 2006

There are no dumb questions.

Oh really?

I don’t know who perpetrated this untruth. But I feel it my profound duty to set you straight.

There are in fact dumb questions and dumb answers, and yes, even dumb people. Don't be alarmed.

I am witness to the abundance of dumbnosity. I am not judging, mind you, just laying out the facts as I see them. And I have seen the face of dumb; I’ve heard the voice of dumb. It is all around us.

I thought about making a list of ALL-TIME DUMBEST QUESTIONS EVER. I just couldn't whittle it down to a Top 10. So I'm just putting it out there so you can be armed the next time you encounter a truly dumb question. I challenge you to respond with an equal amount of dumbnosity, just to keep it interesting.

If you'd like to submit your dumb questions, I'll compile them with mine in the aforementioned list. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment