Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Speechless Without Writers

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm on strike. I am a writer after all. I know it's hard on you but imagine how I feel with all these ideas locked up inside. It's gotten so bad that I've developed physical symptoms. My neck refuses to turn in any direction. I may start wearing a neck brace just so I can avoid the uncomfortableness of explaining why I can't move here or there. Maybe that popular graffiti artist NECKFACE will write NECKBRACE somewhere in the hopes that I feel better. That would be sweet.

In the meantime, writers being writers who can't write wrote a commercial. Genius. Here's the link:



It probably won't work because writers can't really do anything technological but we sure can write the heck out of technology. Shit, I think it actually works. Cool. Us writers rock it. (Just in case: www.speechlesswithoutwriters.com)

That's all I can write today. My legs are going numb. I may be totally immobilized tomorrow if this strike doesn't end soon.

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog by Blogger-surfing. Stop by Crossword Bebop sometime...

    ReplyDelete