Wednesday, August 16, 2006

You're an original

I was stunned to learn that M&Ms may change its time-tested, classic and delicious recipe. In my book, this is as catastrophic as the recent Dell notebook recall...if I owned a Dell of course.

What up, Mars?

Did the Colonel change the recipe when times got tough? Did the elixir of the Gods, a.k.a. Coca-Cola, mix it up with fruit flavors? No. And no. Well, okay, yes and yes. But candy is something sacred. You don't go all hybrid on the peanut butter cups with, say, marshmallow or grape jelly. That would be disgusting. So why change the M&M?

WHY?

Change is evil. I know what I said before about Sam Cooke and slapping change on the back, but I must have taken too many crazy pills that day. It happens. Don't judge me.

I'm getting really worked up about this. I may start a separate site in defense of the original M&M. I'll keep you posted on that and any other political activity I take on regarding the defilement of the M&M or similar delicious treats.

1 comment:

  1. sign me up. I will have to go to the Betty Ford of M&M withdrawel. Help!!

    ReplyDelete