Saturday, May 13, 2006

stiffed

April 10, 2006

okay i am in some minor pain right now. this seems to be a reoccurring theme. my shoulders are in giant knots. i can feel them. they feel like the big soft squishy knots in soft pretzels, the good kind you can only get at the 7-11 in south philadelphia. those pretzels don't look anything like those shifty ones they sell throughout new york. ah man, those pretzels are so righteous. they're always fresh baked and they're more long and rectangular than the customary twist. manna from heaven, i tell you. and the whole thing is salted and they're a little damp too. and chewy. and delicious. i really wish i had one of those pretzels right now. the coolest thing about these fantastic pretzels is that they come all connected to each other and you have to break off your own pretzel(s). i think they're still a quarter. i'd kill you for one of those pretzels right now. i may have to call in sick tomorrow and drive down to south philly to that 7-11 and get me some pretzel and an icy cold coca-cola.

that was some tangent. my shoulders still hurt. must have been from all that bumping in the bumper cars. damn kids side-swiping me and cupcakes. i usually shy away from kids. they scare me. they're mean. there was a trio walking in front of me on the way home that broke out into an accapella version of the thong song. they were pretty bad, but in that "good" way.

i'm just going to end this right here with no cute closing or overarching metaphor relating back to my subject line. my apologies. i'm stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment