Monday, June 15, 2009

Science = Fun



In case you missed it, the World Science Fair took over Washington Square Park this weekend. Maybe you think you're too cool for science school. You are not.

The WSF was packed with young and old science nerds alike. I support nerds and science because having them on your side when trying to dominate the world is just smart business.

To attest to the fun factor at the World Science Fair, see above spaceman, which I won after answering a very difficult science question. I won't embarrass you by repeating the question here. I am just that rad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In other scientific news, the Doctors (see previous posts) have descended upon my top secret headquarters for the next few days so you may not hear from me. We will be conducting experiments and fieldwork on your habitats. Stay tuned for exciting discoveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment