Monday, June 19, 2006

Balls!

I'm not much of a joiner or a follower. Not much of a supporter of causes, organizations, clubs, federations, philosophies, etc. I pretty much consider myself a renegade, unmoved by fancy words or pretty colors or tasty cookies. But this particular cause caught my eye and I spent time on the site getting to know the pain of its victims so I thought I'd share. There is an interactive game, which I'd recommend, as well as an official mourning place. Be sure to click on all the navigable items. It's well worth your time and patience.

www.supportforbullswhohavehadtheirballscutoffandeaten.org

I've done my part to spread the word. I feel really good about myself right now.

1 comment:

  1. the anger management revenge game is better than meditating. thanks shiny!

    ReplyDelete