Friday, March 23, 2007

In summary

This was a crap week. Full of crap that I'd prefer not to recall, even under sworn testimony, even if Congress wanted to interview me without a transcript, even if I was offered a billion dollars, even if all the candy in the world was under my control.

I'm a little disappointed in the world at large at this present moment so this will be brief.

I've often kidded a friend of mine about writing a book about Common Courtesy. It seems to be a quality severely lacking in the general population and I can't quite pinpoint why. It takes zero effort and costs nothing and can only come to good. So why the resistance?

Beats me. And I feel pretty battered after one harrowing week so that's all the reflection you're going to get. I'm puzzled.

If you have any answers -- or a book publisher interested in aforementioned idea -- give me a holler.

Later, pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment