Friday, March 09, 2007

Don't call it a comeback

Thank you, loyal readers, for your heartwarming letters of concern for my safety and whereabouts. Although I cannot reveal where I have been, know that I have been somewhere probably awesome doing generally awesome things and forgetting entirely to update you. That's just how I roll.

If you must press me for details, I could perhaps tell you I had a falling out with my alter-ego Shiny Penny. See, we write this blog together and she's been a right bitch lately. She's going to be really ticked off that I let that one go. I don't really care. You know what it's like when you have a falling out with your alter-ego. Who wins? The dominant -- and clearly cooler and better -- personality. That would be mine.

So I'm going to indulge you for a few more posts -- and Shiny Penny as well. She's a glutton for attention. We'll see what happens, puppies. It could be a bumpy ride.

xo, me and SP

No comments:

Post a Comment