Saturday, July 21, 2007

I (heart) art


Witness my new poster. This is no ordinary kick-ass Bruce Lee portrait. You have to watch the video to believe its creation. The artist is Phil Hansen. He created the above via karate chops on a white canvas.

The above information and aforementioned video blew my mind. This is no small task.

Phil has other crazy works on his site (http://www.philinthecircle.com/art.html) like the one created from his own blood. And be sure to catch "One Moment." I still can't figure out how the hell he works. After watching the video for "One Moment" you too may feel a little bit dizzy and confused. It's wicked fun.

I can't wait for Bruce Lee to grace my walls. I'm all about the mighty fist. It's no small coincidence that I fell upon this Bruce Lee poster as I was just watching the film of Bruce Lee's life starring his son Jason Lee and Lauren Holly.

I may enter upon a Bruce-only phase. I may start calling you Bruce. I may start calling myself Bruce.

Everything sounds better as Bruce.

I may walk around all day today in the action pose depicted in my new totally awesome poster. If you see me, you will fear me but if you call me Bruce then I will show mercy. Seriously, I'm going to practice the mighty fist right now. I feel powerful already.

No comments:

Post a Comment