Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sexy time

It's taken me much self-introspection to come to terms with what I like to call Sexy time. Let me explain.

Sexy time is how I like to refer to the precious moments spent reading through my many concerned messages from folks like Frederik L. Gentry, Ronny Le, Sexual Male, and the always-popular Sex Can.

These folks and others like them (who I have yet to meet. call me!) write me personal emails almost every day, usually on some sex-related topic. They offer me all kinds of tips relating to sensation, enlargement, endurance, and XXX subjects. I can only think someone out there is really concerned about my health and welfare so I'd like to say THANKS! Honest. I'm really flattered.

I thought I'd share some of the messages I receive on a daily basis but then I reconsidered. They're pretty private. One thing they do share is the utmost concern for the time-pressed professional such as myself who, at the end of the day, has zero attention span and even less tolerance for nonsense. Get to the point and do it fast with words that will get my attention. Do you think you could resist a message from Sex Can?

I wish I worked for one of these places whose sole mission is to care for other people. I would be a great ambassador. Consider this a formal application if anyone's reading. I have my suspicions that Chuck Norris is behind the bulk of these communications as he's a very convincing person and seems quite virile, in appearance at least. And he has a beard!

Wow, I'm really pumped now. Sexy time always delivers. Despite my many friends" entreaties, I haven't bought a single thing but already I feel better about myself. Thanks Chuck Norris. And thank you Sexy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment