Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Alice Cooper Goes to Hell


Hi! How are you? Great news! I am writing to you from Hell, where I've taken an unexpected trip. Turns out they could use some extra hands down here so I'm pitching in for a spell.

While I'm doing the hellfire thing, I thought I'd recommend you take a listen to the very awesome Alice Cooper album "Alice Goes to Hell." It's super!

For serious. It's hard to beat tracks like "I'm the coolest" and "Give the kid a break" and "I'm always chasing rainbows."

You have to listen to the album in order so you get the story. So don't put it on your fancy iPod and listen will-nilly because my spirit is already angry and I may bust my wicked Bruce Lee moves on you.

Okay, eternal damnation calls. Take care; brush your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment