Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Death & House Calls


I am totally dying as I write this. The good news is the doctor is coming into town tomorrow! Hooray! The doctor is not only making a house call, the doctor is like totally staying in my apartment for as long as it takes to nurse me back to health. That's the kind of company I keep.

I'm really hoping the doctor brings something powerful to cure me of the death currently waging war on my innards. The doctor has warned me that the doctor is not that kind of doctor but a doctor of research. Bah! What kind of doctor are you without prescriptions? I will humble this doctor into a diagnosis and immediate treatment. Research this, doctor!

I would totally donate my body to science, by the way. Why should the world suffer without my presence, alive or dead? I could hold the cure to all kinds of wonderful ailments (none of which I have at present, save for a mild case of death). I'm sure my body would really blow the research world up. My body might just be too intense to cut up though. Researchers may have to encase me in glass like Jesse James or the Pope and showcase me. I would be okay with that option as well.

So yeah, other than the death, things are great! Thanks for asking. I haven't reached SICK: THE ANGER phase yet. I'll let you know if it's imminent but I'm really banking on the doctor to shake things up in here.

The doctor and I may even share a post. The doctor has a lot to say. If the doctor eradicates the death, the doctor will be granted an audience, that being you. This is very exciting for the doctor. It is very exciting for you.

I'm really busy with this death thing so that is all for now. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment