Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I hold you responsible.


Robert Goulet is dead. He needed a lung. Why didn’t you step up?

Don’t you feel guilty now?

Goulet! Why? Why God? Why?

I remember Goulet from classic appearances on The Simpsons, King of Queens, those Emerald Nuts commercials, and Goulet’s Snooze Bars. Smooth, baby. He could so undress you with his silky tones. That’s how he rolled.

Goulet!

Do you realize he was the original Sir Lancelot in Camelot? Do you? Man, you don’t know nothing.

Goulet’s motto: “Check it out.”

Can you deny the power of Goulet? No, you cannot. Can you look into his mustachioed face and not swoon? No, you cannot. You should just submit to his delicious baritone. Submit!

He was a master craftsmen. Much like me. Everything Goulet touched: Gold, baby!

Apparently Goulet passed yesterday. Thanks for letting me know. I had to take half a day today once I found out.

Educate yourselves here: www.robertgoulet.com

I have to go lie down.

Godspeed, Goulet.

No comments:

Post a Comment