Wednesday, August 08, 2007

En garde!

Notice: to The Scrivener who accused me of one thing and then tried to cover it up by fancifying said accusation as "your force field." I have done an exhaustive 5 minutes of research on force fields and have come to the conclusion that I may or may not have a force field, but I most certainly have a personal scent circle.

According to the Scented Products Education and Information Association of Canada (SPEIAC), everyone has a personal "scent circle" about an arm's length away from their body. Furthermore, it is advised to stay within your "scent circle" at all times. These crazy Canadians have actually drafted guidelines for employers to deal with scent violators. This is like a totally hot topic right now. Smellnatural.com will advise you on how to apply fragrances, which they define as "making you more pleasant and charming."

Alack, if only that were true.

I digress.

As far as my force field goes, I embrace the invisible, pretty much any chance I get. You may have spotted me blowing "air" kisses but I assure you there was in fact a very real recipient. I will concede, however, that I am EN GARDE! as it is a thick, dangerous world, outside of my awesome force field, and EN GARDE! is pretty fun to say in a crowded room. Much like D'Artagnan, I'm at the ready for anything -- noble or ignoble.

As Brian Adams would say, "Everything I do. . . I do it for you."

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment