Thursday, August 02, 2007

A List Only Befitting August 2007

It's time to draft a list because all plans for world domination begin with the almighty list.

THINGS TO DOMINATE IN AUGUST 2007

-- Phobias. Namely your sweaty arm or leg touching my awesome arm or leg when uninvited or uncalled for. I will resist the urge to knock you down. You're welcome.

-- Peking duck. Maybe. I'm still not sure. Let me amend: headless Peking duck. Doable.

-- The world. Totally within my grasp.

-- The dance. Pretty much a lock at this point but I still need to break out the Flashdance before my shoulders spontaneously tear through all of my clothing on their own.

-- People whose names begin with the letter D or contain the letter d somewhere therein.

-- All previous posts up to this point. I know! How do you improve on greatness? Stay tuned to have your mind blown.

-- Nuts. I like nuts, shelled and unshelled. And, they're good for you! And the expression "Nuts!" should be worked into daily vocabulary.

-- Buble time and the memory of his very catchy song "Everything". I may have to sacrifice my dog hearing to dominate this category. It's worth it.


That's all I'm going to give you. I don't subscribe to the Top 10 list. Top 10 list is not the boss of me. I encourage you to make your own list of PEOPLE OR THINGS TO DOMINATE IN AUGUST 2007. It will make you feel closer to me, but not too close (see first item).

Nuts.

3 comments:

  1. you are the awesomest world dominator. i will gladly keep sweaty touchers away from you if i can simply be allowed in the presence of your greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:33 AM

    we need to work on this peking duck thing....

    ReplyDelete