Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Craptastic

I'd like to lodge a formal complaint about today having sucked on all accounts. AstrologyZone.com predicts destruction for The Office of me this entire month. I do not appreciate this one bit.

Apparently a solar eclipse is going to really tangle my shit up next week, and how am I to prepare for this catastrophe? AstrologyZone.com suggested I change my hair.

You know what? I don't need the flip tone. I don't think AstrologyZone.com can pick up what I'm putting down, especially when I take you downtown to Chinatown.

Let this be a warning that September may suck around here through no fault of my own. I may have to kick some Mercury ass and tell Uranus where to go. Do not get in my way. I know the fu. And I know the kung.

PAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment