Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Reading


I had my tarot cards read last night for the first time. Fascinating! The highlights are as follows, in list form.

READING HIGHLIGHTS a list by Shiny Penny

-- I have anxiety.

-- I need therapy for my anxiety.

-- If I don't get therapy for my anxiety, I may have to be put on meds.

Let me interrupt for a minute. It only gets better from this point on.

-- I am indecisive.

-- I need to getaway and sort out my head.

-- There's a lion in my environment f'ing my shit up. This lion may want to eat me. This lion may just want to maul me and leave me for dead. This lion can't make up its mind apparently. It's unclear whether this lion is real or a figment of my very active and awesome imagination.

-- I will buy a new mattress in 2008. (No shit -- the tarot cards said this.)

-- I will go overseas with my future imaginary spouse.

-- Apparently I am seeing/or will see someone with a dangerous ex who may throw it down with me.

-- The straight world is much more uptight than the gay world. (Wow, my mind is blown.)

-- I need to bake someone cookies. (Again, I am not interpreting -- these were the exact words as transcribed by my bff.)

-- I should plan on crying a lot in the near future. (YES! Finally, something to look forward to.)

-- My gay friend will invite me over for dinner. (Again, YES! Things are looking up as I am always hungry.)

-- I learned what "whiskey dick" means. (That wasn't in the cards -- just some bonus information provided by Mr. Tarot. I learned a lot about Mr. Tarot's boyfriend.)


These are the high of the highlights. As you can tell, I'm pretty pumped about the next 6-8 months. Watch out! Here begins my reign of terror. Three cheers for me!

Thanks for loving.

2 comments:

  1. now did this tarot reader have a sign that said "pfizer" in the room? or ama? if our psychics are backed by subliminal and not so subliminal advertising - I'm scared.
    You should definitely bake cookies for me one day in or before 2008.
    Are you saying this Lion had whiskey dick? What does it mean? Enlighten Sigglesworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the two are not related. Mr. Tarot was telling me a lot of info about his boyfriend and then that terminology came up. The Lion aforementioned could very well be my anxiety in animal form.

    ReplyDelete