Sunday, September 30, 2007

I don't know much...

It's true. I do not know much if much is the measure of knowing. However, I do know very well small sections and this is why you adore me, as well you should. You should never trust those people who proclaim they know a lot or that they're experts. The latter are the worst kind of people around. They're pushers and no one likes to be pushed -- shoved maybe, but not pushed.

In the spirit of admitting I do not know much, I offer the following.

WHAT I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT by Shiny Penny

-- Who sings that song "I don't know much but I know I love you."

-- Why that song is in my head.

-- Why Myanamar can't just be called Burma since Burma is easier to say and to spell.

-- Why people bring paraphernalia to bars that can easily be tripped over.

-- Why birds suddenly appear, every time, I am near.

-- What makes people play games, e.g., Scrabble, Tetris, Ring & Run. I amend that. What makes people play games such as the aforementioned for hours.

-- Why some things are so hard to attain and others so easy, and yet the hard to get are ultimately more fascinating.

-- Why anyone plays hard to get. If you want to be gotten, get got already and stop bugging me.

-- Bugs.

This is the short list. I have no intentions of knowing much about any or all of the above. I am okay with that. Because at the end of the day, I know that I am still awesome and you still love me. And you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment