Saturday, September 01, 2007

P.S.

A LIST OF P.S. BY SHINY PENNY

P.S. If there is a long line waiting for the bathroom and you come to the front of the line and ask 1."Is this the queque for the bathroom?" (and you are not British) followed by 2."How would you feel if I cut in front of you?" Please don't be surprised if I respond "I will punch you in the face." because you deserve it.

P.S. If there is loud music in a small space, you are obligated to dance. If you are not dancing because you are too cool for school, I will be happy to tell you that you are a. not too cool for school and b. should leave said small space now.

P.S. According to the Film Cavern, if you cannot dance, you will be shot. I'm just reporting facts, not interpreting. There is a video depicting just this. If you laugh, some people may give you a disapproving look. I laughed anyway.

P.S. Some people like to be looked at. Some people like to look like they're being looked at. Some people like to be looked at looking. All of the above are boring.

P.S. The mental bridge to Queens has been reconstructed. Look out.

P.S.1 would have been a scary school to attend. I'm glad the kids are alright.

P.S. A fully crotcheted outfit may sound like a good idea but in practice don't be surprised if it's impractical. A technicolor fully crotcheted outfit, nay jumper, may sound like an even better idea...it is not.

P.S. You love me very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment